The Fox-Wolf Watershed Alliance (FWWA) is requesting abstracts for consideration for presentation a its 19th Annual Watershed Conference.
- Dates: March 6 & 7, 2018
- Location: Lambeau Field Atrium, Green Bay, WI
- Watershed Health/Watershed Recovery
- Permit Administration/Regulatory Compliance
- BMP Design and/or Implementation
- Green Infrastructure Practices
- Environmental Restoration
- Agricultural Conservation Practices for Water Quality Improvement
- Working Toward TMDL Goals, Case Studies in Urban Stormwater or Wastewater
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Conference Planning Committee and presenters will be notified of acceptance in November, 2017.
Please download this Abstract Submission.
Send all completed submissions to Chad VandenLangenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: October 31, 2017
Questions?…contact Chad VandenLangenberg at 920-915-5767 or email@example.com.
FWWA will provide presenters with a projector, laptop and microphone (if necessary). Speakers will be asked to provide presentations on a flash drive which will be uploaded to the FWWA computers the day of the conference. Further, presentations will also be posted to the FWWA Conference webpage and become a resource for all conference attendees.