The Fox-Wolf Watershed Alliance (FWWA) is proud to sponsor the 3rd Annual Fox-Wolf Basin Watershed Hero Impact Awards.
ominations are open to any group, program, organization, business, or individual located and working on the protection, restoration, and sustainability of the water resources of the Fox-Wolf River Basin in Northeast Wisconsin.
The 2018 Watershed Hero Impact Award will recognize five individuals or organizations who live or work within the Fox-Wolf watershed and who have excelled in one or more of the following areas:
- Providing leadership in working towards sustainable development of our economies and resources.
- Inspiring the work of others, including our youth, to foster the health of the Fox-Wolf watershed’s communities, economies, and cultures.
- Extraordinary focus on improving agriculture land use decisions to restore and protect our watershed.
- Utilizing innovative strategies or outstanding effort to achieve significant results in furthering sustainable development within the watershed.
- Demonstrating a lasting commitment to the health and management of our watershed resources.
Nominations using our web-based form are due November 30, 2017.
Awardees will be notified by January 19 and invited to the 3rd Annual Watershed Celebration, being held March 6, 2018 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.