Planning is in the works for Lakes Poygan, Butte des Morts, Winneconne, and Winnebago.
Focus Groups are forming for Lake Management Planning Topics – join us in our planning efforts!
Focus Groups are groups of concerned members of the public, businesses, and organizations (stakeholders) that work with Technical Teams to develop management recommendations for each management topic.
Focus Group Objectives:
- Identify and recommend major lake concerns/issues
- Help to ensure all relevant interests are adequately represented
- Help with community education/outreach
- Provide input to help establish and clarify project goals
- Assist with collection of data/information
- Help develop evaluation criteria for reviewing management options
- Provide input to help prioritize and select best management action recommendations
- One Focus Group meeting late summer/early fall of this year (2017)
- Two focus group meetings in 2018
- Between meetings – you will receive project updates from the Technical Teams and Steering Committee.
- You may also be asked to provide feedback or input through email, by phone or in the mail.
Want to learn more?
Ready to sign-up for a Focus Group?
- CLICK HERE to access the sign-up form
Lake Management Topics:
- Aquatic invasive species
- Aquatic plant management
- Water quality
- Watershed management
- Shoreline practices
- Recreational lake use, access, and navigation
- Habitat, fisheries, and wildlife
- Outreach and Education
Sign-up for Lake Management Planning project updates: