The Northeast Wisconsin Stormwater Consortium (NEWSC) is happy to announce that registration is now open for the upcoming Stormwater Pond Vegetation Maintenance workshop.
WORKSHOP LOCATION: Gruenhagen Conference Center, UW-Oshkosh Campus
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017: Pond Vegetation Management – Planning, Decision Making and Program Setup
- Registration starts at 8am with workshop sessions running from 8:30 – 4:15pm
- Day one will highlight information that decision makers can utilize to make educated decisions on stormwater pond vegetation.
- Day one attendees should include municipal department heads, directors, elected officials, as well as employees involved in making recommendations or making decisions on stormwater pond vegetation.
- Wednesday, November 15, 2017: Pond Vegetation Management – Management and Maintenance
- Registration starts at 8am with workshop sessions running from 8:30 – 4:00pm
- Day two will highlight information that municipal operations and maintenance staff will be able to utilize in their day to day operation.
- Day two attendees should include municipal maintenance staff and contractors involved in stormwater pond vegetation maintenance.
Here is the most current agenda for this training: Agenda
INTERESTED IN EITHER, OR BOTH, OF THESE WORKSHOPS, PLEASE REGISTER EARLY AS SPACE IS LIMITED!!!
*Please note: we use PayPal to process credit and debit card transactions securely. You do NOT need a PayPal account. Choose PayPal, then select Pay with a Credit or Debit Card.
Registration Deadline : 11/6/17
OVERNIGHT STAY OPTIONS
- Gruenhagen Conference Center does have dormitory style rooms available at very reasonable rates. Note that bathrooms are shared spaces. Please call the conference center at 920-424-1106 for more details.
- Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel: 920-230-1900
- LaQuinta Inn: 920-233-4190
- Holiday Inn Express: 920-303-1300
- Comfort Suites: 920-230-7378